• 1955

    Start of History

    Factory opening

    The factory was established in 1955 and from the beginning of its operations the company managed to gain the reputation as a leading confectionery not only in the region but also throughout the USSR.

  • 1991

    Development and production

    Work of factory

    1991 was a challenging year for many enterprises of the country. It was then that in the conditions of tough competition Druzhkovskaya Confectionery opted for a new way of development – it renovated up to 90 % of the production equipment, started manufacturing new products, and for the first time it took a step towards export activities

  • 2018

    COOPERATION

    Leading confectionary manufacturer

    Currently Druzhkovskaya Confectionery is a leading and committed manufacturer of halva, drops and other confectionary products.

    However, its leading positions require the support not only of the new equipment and highly qualified personnel but also high quality standards.